January 24, 2013

H A P P Y ❤ B I R T H D AY ❤ BETHANY!!!

Beth & I circa NYE 2012
H A P P Y ❤ B I R T H D A Y
B E T H ❤ B O M B

I love and adore you so much words can't even explain how I feel about you. Thank You for always being there for me through my ups and downs. I thank GOD and the HEAVENS above to have you in my life!!! I hope GOD continues to bless you with many more BIRTHDAYs and as you grow up to be the most sweet-hearted,loving,carefree,smart,intelligent,strong,jovial and powerful young woman, I will always be your friend sticking by your side as you did mine. Thank You Beth!!! LOVE you like my BIG SIS! You already know how much FUN we have had with each other and the many more #FUNTIMES we'll def share in the FUTUREEEEEEEEE!!! Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETH, MAY YOU CONTINUE TO ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY & KEEP IT SAFE BUT REMEMBER TO ...PO ID UP! 

Love The Other Man In Your Life,
LaTroy M. Watson 

No comments:

Post a Comment