January 14, 2013

Aglaelle Nicolas Singing "This Is My Desire"

 

My beautiful songstress of a friend who goes by the name Aglaelle Nicolas sung a beautiful song in which she had hopped to submit to the Wendy Williams Talent Search, sadly by the time she was about to submit the video the competition already came to a close. Instead of wasting the video she thought it would be good to just put it online and share her gift with the world. In the video you'll get a brief introduction about Aglaelle, where she comes from, who she is and why singing is very important to her. 

Also, be sure to be on the lookout for Aglaelle as she and her choir gospel group were selected to perform at President Obama's 2nd Inauguration Ceremony this coming January 21st. I'm so proud of Aglaelle and such a huge fan of hers. This young woman can SANG!!!! Not so long ago we both sang together on my Mac in which I will soon post the video on my blog so you can hear once again how amazing she is! 

LOVE YOU Aglaelle, TAKE IT AWAY!


For Bookings Or Events Please Email The Following agy516@yahoo.com
Follow Aglaelle On Twitter: @Swaggi3

No comments:

Post a Comment