January 18, 2013

Throwback Friday - Tamar Braxton "If You Don't Wanna Love Me"


This is for all the new and old #Tamartians out there!!!

With all the new promo going around for Tamar Braxton, I thought it be great to take a stroll down memory lane and pull up one of my favorite Tamar Braxton songs when she first went solo back in 2000. Her ballad "If You Don't Wanna Love Me" is and will always be one of my top favorite songs. 

I'm not too fond of the video merely because the minks and all white outfit she had wore in the video was an atrocity (Sorry Tamar LOVE YOU). However, this solo era turned out to be a flop, but Tamar is back and better than before. I mean it wouldn't be a throwback if I didn't bring back this video right? Tamar was a baby then, she knows better now lol. 





No comments:

Post a Comment