January 10, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Me & Britany's First USTREAM


I don't know how many laughs and jokes i'm going to get out of people watching this. I remember my BFF Britany and myself being so bored, we decided to go on USTREAM and connect with the world (since we both don't have any friends). When we decided to do the USTREAM we didn't care how we looked or had any clue what we will be talking about. This video seemed so long ago about 4 yrs old but it was just recorded March 15th of 2011.  I don't know what we talked about but we did have some viewers and the small group of friends we shared (TAMMY, DJ SHY, LEI & DIO) joined in on our conversations as we reminisced just about everything. 

I'm so thankful for the internet and how advanced technology has become. Just knowing we could record a video years ago and still have access to it just makes me happy; I cherish each and every moment I spend with Britany (well, she's my BFF) and the times we're together you just don't know what will come out of our mouths. She'll probably kill me for posting the video but hey this is a laugh we ought to look back on many many many years from now. 


FUN TIMES!!!
I hope we get to do more; though I'll try to USTREAM more often, maybe I'll start every Friday to sum up my week of posts...STAY TUNED! 

PS My Room Has Changed DRAMATICALLY From The Dull RED Wall & Low Bed! & I MISS MY SLEEPOVERS W/ MY BFF :(!!!

Follow Us On Twitter:

1 comment:

  1. Im not watching 2 hours! But I love the look I gave @ your Vocational students! Lmao!

    ReplyDelete