January 15, 2013

Young Twain - I Love The East


This kid just keeps on going and going, if you're not familiar with Young Twain then you might want to check the post Introducing Young Twain. Surprisingly when I introduced him to my blog and viewers he has been very successful traveling on the road and meeting with some of the record industries greatest artists and producers. I'm very proud of the success Young Twain has been enduring his success and hard work only motivates me to get on my grind and make my dreams come true. I can't wait to see this kid make it on every music station possible! 

For now, while he's still grinding day and night, check out his newest music video for a track I love "I Love The East" (well only because i'm from the EAST COAST lol). This track reminds me of an old 90s rap vibe but with today's modern problems. The video was beautifully shot and really focused on arial shots as well as scenery. I still have yet to sit down and interview Young Twain, our schedules are cray cray, but it will happen once he comes back east! 

Take A Look At His Video "I Love The East" 

No comments:

Post a Comment