January 15, 2013

Remarkable Gospel Singing


I don't know what took me so long to edit this video, but I did say I was going to share it with you all. Here's a video from last semester that my friend Aglaelle and I did randomly, we were bored and decided to sing a little. We both have such beautiful voices but I really admire Aglaelle's even more, I can't wait until we both hit the studio and record a duet. 

In this video we decided to sing some Gospel songs ("I Love The Lord" - Whitney Houston & "I Give Myself Away" - William McDowell) and close out with "Silent Night" most famously by Mariah Carey; this video was definitely recorded in December; excuse us for being in the holiday moment. How cute are our harmonies and voices though? We could be a group right? Or would you like to see us do a duet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment