January 9, 2013

Instagram of the Week: @AngelaSimmons

Photo Courtesy of Angela Simmon's Instagram Public Profile
Lately, I've been obsessed with Angela Simmons and her Instagram photos. My obsession with Angela Simmons is how SICK her fashion game is! This young entrepreneur millionaire created an empire with her sister Vanessa Simmons, that pens themselves filthy rich and basically anything high in fashion Angela wants Angela can afford. Including her high-end shoes such as Louboutin, Fendi, Gucci, Guiseppe Zanotti and a plethora of others the average hood rat can't pronounce. Angela Simmons is beautiful, smart and a skilled Instagram photo taker all around. I mean why wouldn't I make Angela Simmons, my favorite Instagramer of the Week

If You Aren't Following Angela Simmons On Instagram, Please Do!

2 comments:

  1. I really like your writing. Thanks so much, finally a decent website with good information in it. gram follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank You Very Much. I Appreciate The Kind Words. I Hope I Continue To Entertain You With My Posts. This Made My Day.

      Delete