July 21, 2011

Filming My Short Documentary


To be completely clear, this is not going to be an official documentary where it's going to be shown on TV. I just thought there's a lot of me, my friends, family and loved ones do not know about me. I am a complete different person when I'm by myself. I tend to stay in my room and just do the most in this one little box area I call a living. I am in the process of recording my everyday life, the things you all don't get to see. I love filming and I love looking back on videos saying to myself, "WHAT WAS I THINKING!". I just want to be raw, candid and honest in this short documentary.I also love being open with people, we are all walks of life, but each of us are on different journeys. I will be self-filming most of the time, but when I'm with friends, I'll give you a sneak peek of how I interact with them or give you a glimpse of the crazy life we live. I don't know when i'll be finished, but just know that I'm recording :-). Stay Tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment