July 29, 2011

Toya 'A Family Affair': You're Cordially Invited To...


Last month, Antonia "Toya" Carter Wright tied the knot with Mickey "Memphitz" Wright via private small ceremony with immediate loved ones and friends. The cameras were there to catch the whole wedding due to Toya filming her reality show Toya: A Family Affair. Toya and Memphitz were more than nice enough to share the episode with us all. There almost wasn't a wedding Toya dreamed of due to some complications with the weather earlier in the day. The wedding turned out to be a beautiful and joyful day for both bride and groom. Watching the wedding also made me shed a few tears also. You can truly feel the love these two have for one another. It was also touching because it became the missing puzzle to Toya's life. It was her closing the chapter to the end of a saga and beginning a new one with the man of her life. I don't want to give too much away, but thank BET, Toya and Memphitz for sharing the episode with us for all to see. You can view the wedding after the jump. I told myself I would never get married, but after watching this episode my mind might have been changed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment