August 1, 2011

I'm A Poland Spring Stan!


I don't know about you, but when it comes to bottled water I pretty much like to stick to two brands and that is Poland Spring and Aquafina. Okay, primarily it will be Poland Spring. I don't know about the others, i'm very iffy. I know all water is the same, but it's all about where the water is coming from. I can tell the difference from fast food water to natural water. It may sound silly, but there are waters out there on the market to sell due to an appealing look, rather than giving a fresh regular look. Poland Spring is always what my family buys when they go out food shopping. Aquafina, is a water that will be second choice spur the moment. Both waters actually are purified and come from great lake streams. I love the rich taste in Poland Spring, but I find that Aquafina bottles contains their coldness a lot longer than Poland Spring. I find it funny how picky I am when it comes to choosing my water, especially during this hot summer. Am I the only one? 

No comments:

Post a Comment