August 25, 2011

What Is It That Makes People So Unhappy & Mean?


I was texting one of my very good friends the other day and what seemed to be a question in her mind waiting to be answered turned out to be a good blog post. So what did I do....I'm Blogging About It! Okay, so my friend Beth text me her curiosity more so of why so many people are unhappy all the time and mean.
It was a good topic, I soon started to think about too. Hmm, why are so many people unhappy and mean all the time. Well, thinking off the top of my head as usual this is what I replied back to Beth:
"Awww so true, I think...because those who are unhappy and mean they let their issues and stress just take control over them not reminding themselves that there is a light at the end of the tunnel you can get out of sticky situations, God only made quicksands for deserts not for humans."
I really didn't know what I just said, but it sounded about right. I do feel like those who are unhappy and mean, feel like the worst is at it's lowest and there is nothing they could do about it. Well, if you can put up an umbrella in a bad rainstorm, then you can fix any problem you have. Everything is not a 1,2,3 Boom step it takes time. I hope Beth was thinking the same way as I was lol. Beth did reply back to me with her assumption. Beth writes:
"I think people only see what's right in front of them. They don't use their brain to it's full extent and look past the exterior ( in ppl, situations, etc) so we get quick to anger when it's not necessary. We need to practice more positivity.. critical thinking.. and peace! #betterworld" 
I told you this was a good topic right? Beth really came with a great response. We will never know why people are so unhappy and mean, unless they write down a journal entry while they're going through what they are enduring. What do you think? What's your thoughts on this million dollar question? Do you think we all can live in a world of PEACE & HAPPINESS?

No comments:

Post a Comment