August 8, 2011

New Music: Jay-Z & Kanye West 'Watch the throne'


Surprisingly, Jay-Z and Kanye West have beaten the many attempts to try to keep their dual co-op album 'Watch The Throne' from being leaked until its release date which is today. The two greatest rappers of all time, in my book have released their co-op album via iTUNES today and then on August 10th the album will be available for purchase in stores where records are sold. In my opinion no other rap artists dynamic is as great as the power of Jay-Z and Kanye West, lyrically and artistically. These two artists are one in a million in each of their own environment. I downloaded my copy via iTUNES when it was released at exactly 12 A.M. eastern time. I must say on both iTUNES versions of the album which are the Deluxe Edition and Standard Edition, their hit single "Otis" isn't on the either.I'm hoping maybe the song will be attached to the hard copy of the album when it hits stores.[UPDATE: "Otis" is now available on both versions of the album] I downloaded the deluxe edition; the more the merrier. 

'Watch The Throne' deluxe edition is impacted with 16 songs including features from the incredible Frank Ocean, Beyonce, Mr. Hudson and the impeccable Curtis Mayfield. I haven't listened to the whole album yet, i'm only on song number 5, but I can already tell this album will be one of the greatest dual rap albums in history. This isn't your ordinary rap album, it has its own genre and sound. I see big numbers for this album. I'm still shocked at how they got passed not having the album leak! Whatever they did, they must put upon the instructions to all of these artists in the industry that get hurt by the leaks often. I mean, Jay-Z's always and will be my favorite rapper. I have to support him and I hope you all do too LEGALLY lol. Kanye's flow is ridiculous and on this album HE WENT OFF!!! 

Do You Have The Album? What Do You Think Of The Duo? 

No comments:

Post a Comment