July 26, 2011

Kelly Rowland "Here I Am" In Stores Now!!!


Kelly Rowland's third album "Here I Am" is in stores now and also available for digitally download on Amazon and iTunes. We've been waiting years for Kelly Rowland to put out another album and she has finally done it. Kelly is under a new record label Universal Motown Records and she admits this album "Here I Am" is all of her in one complete package. This album ranges from every genre of music for everyone to enjoy. "Here I Am" features singles such as the number one platinum hit "Motivation feat. Lil' Wayne", her latest single "Lay It On Me feat. Big Sean" the UK & US top dance track "Commander Feat. David Guetta" and the summer anthem "Turn It Up". Also if you pick up the deluxe edition you get four extra songs to jam to. I must say the vocals on this album are phenomenal!!! It seems as if Kelly is actually performing for you giving you her 110% best! From the ballads to the up-tempo club beat songs I'm in love. Everyone go support Kelly Rowland and pick up her album "Here I Am" which is in stores now. Especially if you are a dedicated Destiny's Child, Beyonce Knowles, & Michelle Williams fan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment