July 18, 2011

Advice: What Is The Proper Attire For An Outside Summer Wedding?


I'm in a full dilemma with my family. I have a family wedding to attend this coming Saturday. I chose to go casual and comfortable by wearing Cargo Beige Shorts, A Nice Shirt, A Black Blazer And A Pair Of Fresh Clean Converses. I was told this family member's wedding was going to be held outside and it was supposed to be very hot that day. I am not going to be apart of the wedding just a guest. Everyone else in my family is supposed to be dressing up. Now, I think my attire if very formidable for a nice summer wedding. Some member's in my family think I will be dressed to go to a cookout. Now, I don't like dressing up, I want to feel comfortable and i'm not going to be apart of the wedding. My question is, What Is The Proper Attire For An Outside Summer Wedding? 

No comments:

Post a Comment