January 9, 2013

Beyonce & Bret Lockett Steaming It Up In 2013!

Picture Courtesy COMPLEX.com
2013 is already starting off steaming things up this wintery weather as thee ICONIC Beyonce Knowles poses sexy showing off her curves in a cute panty and chest cropped shirt for February's 2013 issue of GQ Magazine. A body looking this good will have you forget Beyonce had a baby a year ago. I'm loving KING BEY on this cover, her body is EVERYTHING and MORE!!!

Meanwhile, for the ladies New York Jets Safety Bret Lockett is PETA's "INK,NOT MINK" newest celebrity ad campaign model. I'd have to say for me the mens ads are always tastefully done to never disappoint. Bret has the body of thee KEN doll if you ask me, he executed this ad and I wonder what's lying behind that football of his he's hiding his family jewels behind.
Photo Courtesy of Peta.org
What's Your Thoughts On This Years Seductive Photos So Far?

No comments:

Post a Comment