January 15, 2013

Elisha Ward - Love and War (Tamar Braxton Music Video Cover)


I've been watching a lot of videos on YouTube recently and I came across this incredible young woman who decided to take on the challenging Tamar Braxton song "Love and War" but not only did she do her cover of the song but also made a music video for her version which absolutely blew my mind. I mean the greatest talent now a days are found on YouTube and not only are inspiring singers are just uploading covers of them singing their favorite song but they are taking five steps up and even creating music videos for their covers, talk about having the X-FACTOR

I really LOVE Elisha Ward's cover of "Love and War" and her music video for it. The concept of the video was just compelling and caused a tear or two to shed from my eyes. Elisha is such a beautiful curvy woman and I loved how she put pieces of clothing together to create an outfit that showed off her curves as well as made her look chic and runway ready! I'm so obsessed with this music video, just everything from the background band, to her strong unique voice, this woman has ought to be signed ASAP! 

If you want to know what i'm talking about then just experience Elisha Ward's "Love and War" story!
Be Sure To Follow Elisha Ward Via The Following: 
Facebook: Elisha_Ward1
Twitter: @Elisha_Ward
Instagram: iamellew








No comments:

Post a Comment