January 15, 2013

The Skorpion Show: Our Weekend, Mob Wives, Atlanta Housewives, Catfish, Justin Timberlake Suit And Tie & More


Yay, More Skorpion Show !!!

I have not watched this latest episode in its entirety but I will soon. Nothing makes my day better than getting my weekly dose of The Skorpion Show especially those crazy antics that go on inside Kevin's room as well as Makael talking to the side (I think him and Bernadette parted ways). 

I love these guys and their creativeness so much, so if you haven't gotten a chance to give them a chance at your heart and to make you smile then I highly suggest you do. These two are fearless in my eyes and are two of the realest people on YouTube who keep it real about the entertainment business, politics, what's going on in the news as well as life in general.

If you're an avid watcher like myself, tell me what would you like to see different this year on The Skorpion Show? Maybe Kevin or Makael will read your comments letting me know. For now just sit back, grab a bowl of cereal and watch The Skorpion Show! 

No comments:

Post a Comment