April 15, 2011

Throwback Friday - Toni Braxton "He Wasn't Man Enough"

Toni Braxton has always been one of my favorite singers of all time. I recently auditioned one of her songs. I can remember growing up and my mother playing Toni Braxton throughout the day while cleaning up. Toni Braxton is just so beautifully talented. Her soft toned contralto voice just makes my body quiver. Still till this day, I keep rocking out to all her albums. One of my favorite videos from Toni Braxton is one of her hit singles "He Wasn't Man Enough"

OMG, I can literally remember watching the video over and over trying to learn the dance scene lol. Can I point out how on point her body looks? Toni Braxton is pure beauty inside and out. I just love her in every way. Thank God she is still around to put out real music. This is why today's "Throwback Friday" goes out to Toni Braxton's "He Wasn't Man Enough", enjoy and have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment