April 20, 2011

Wishful Wednesday...


Welcome to the wonderful day of the week. The best day of my week actually. Today is Wishful Wednesday. It is the day where we all get to wish for something to either change or lives or just happen in general; nothing to bad to say the least. My mind may not be filled with a lot of wishes but as the days go by my wish list just starts to reappear more and more. I'm not all for what reality t.v. has developed into today. This is why today's wish, i'm actually venting in one sentence what I feel should change. If you don't understand what I mean, then it's best you read after the jump =).

My Wishful Wednesday wish would have to be for all negative reality shows to be off air. Shows that show the negative views and have no meaning they should just disappear. There is no use for continuing to have a series of shows that rewards for bad behavior. There are a couple of shows I have in mind which I tend not to name. I just wish reality t.v. was actual real events that can inspire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment