April 29, 2011

Congrats To Prince William & Princess Kate Middleton

May I say I am honored to say I have been alive to see a Royal Wedding take place between two beautiful people. HRH (His Royal Highness) Prince William of Wales no The Duke of Cambridge has married HRH (Her Royal Highness) The Dutchess of Cambridge Catherine "Kate" Middleton at Westminster Abby in London. The Royal Wedding as they called it was viewed by billions of people all over the world on television and in person if you were in London. I actually stayed up till 4'o'clock A.M. just to watch the Royal Wedding. What a beautiful ceremony. I was completely in tears for the both of them. Their wedding reminded me of a fairytale ending as in something you'd see in a Walt Disney movie. 

If you didn't know The Duke of Cambridge Prince William is the eldest son of our late Princess Diana. The two look so beautiful and happy together. I wish them love, happiness and success throughout the rest of their entire lives. Did any of you stay up to watch the Royal Wedding? What are you thoughts about the couple and the whole Monarchy living? 

1 comment:

  1. I woke up early to watch it b4 going to work. All I could think about is how proud his mother would've been. Made me a little emotional!

    ReplyDelete