April 29, 2011

The X-Factor Auditions

Remember when I posted two weeks ago about me auditioning for The X-Factor? Well, I went to the auditions and was there from 6 a.m. until 9:45 p.m.. Thank God my good friend Allie French came along with me and tried her hardest to stay with me throughout the whole thing. Thank You Allie =). Allie really did stay with me almost half of the day. I don't know what I would have did without her accompanying me.

Auditions were held at The Prudential Center in Newark, NJ. The talent was HUGE! There were a lot of good people who cam to audition and I also ran into a MTV Real World Alumni; Aneesa from Real World: Chicago. Aneesa was also auditioning; her voice is amazing. Overall, I enjoyed myself but I didn't make it through to the next round. Well, there's always a next time. I'll never give up on my dream of becoming a singer. I want to share some pictures with you all. Check them out after the jump.

 Don't Forget To Watch "The X-Factor" Coming This Fall On FOX! 

No comments:

Post a Comment