April 26, 2011

Pick The New "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" Promo AD

The Kardashians are back June 12 with an all new season of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" and this time they need our help! It seems to be that the crazy family and E! execs can't seem to choose the right promo ad. So it is up to us to choose which promo ad we would want to see all over the world. Personally, it was a hard choice for me; I decided to kept it Kardashian classy and chose the white and black promo ad. I don't know for some reason black and white lately has been speaking my language lol. I will post the link below that will connect you to E! Online where you can vote for your favorite ad. Choose wisely and let me know your reason why you chose the ad that appealed to you. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH PROMOTION ADS! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment