April 26, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Sangria Perea

 Happy Tasty Tuesday everyone. Today's special drink recipe comes from our friends over at The Food Network. I decided to choose an of age alcoholic drink just be festive to bring in the spring weather. I'm sure everyone has heard of the drink Sangria. I personally never had Sangria, but I hear from all my friends and family, it is one of the best fruity wine drinks they have ever had. The name of the wine is called "Sangria Perea" and by looking at the picture above you can tell it has to be one hell of a good drink. Hopefully soon I'll be starting my summer right by making a pitcher of this fruity juice =).    

Ingredients

  • 3 cups ice cubes
  • 1/4 cup lemon slices
  • 1/4 cup lime slices
  • 1/4 cup orange, slices
  • 1/4 cup pineapple chunks
  • 1/4 cup seedless grapes
  • 2 cups red wine
  • 1/2 cup peach brandy
  • 1 cup orange juice
  • 1 cup lemon/lime soda

Directions

In a pitcher, add all the ingredients and stir to combine. Ideally, you want to wait about 1 hour for the fruit and the wine to infuse each other, but you can drink it right away.
[Click Here] For The Recipe Link. Enjoy!!!                       

No comments:

Post a Comment