September 26, 2011

FaceBook Charging???


So this past weekend I've seen a lot of FaceBook statues about FaceBook beginning to charge for its social networking usage. However, this case is totally false. No, I don't work for FaceBook nor do I know Mark Zuckerberg (CEO of FaceBook). Using my common sense and reading skills I can assure you that FaceBook doesn't intend on charging for its free services. Why do people believe the dumb bull crap on FaceBook anyway?! I bet if it was something important like "Oh' An Outerspace Satellite Is Going To Land On Earth Any Second" you all wouldn't believe it or call me crazy. But this recent message:
"FACEBOOK JUST RELEASED THEIR PRICE GRID FOR MEMBERSHIP. $9.99 PER MONTH FOR GOLD MEMBER SERVICES, $6.99 PER MONTH FOR SILVER MEMBER SERVICES, $3.99 PER MONTH FOR BRONZE MEMBER SERVICES, FREE IF YOU COPY AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. WHEN YOU SIGN ON TOMORROW MORNING YOU WILL BE PROMPTED FOR PAYMENT INFO...IT IS OFFICIAL IT WAS EVEN ON THE NEWS. FACEBOOK WILL START CHARGING ..."

This message is complete absurd and pathetic and then to see people posting the same thing over and over. People why not read or better yet think, use your brain! I went on my FaceBook page to post the following:
"‎: Note To All, FaceBook Is Not Charging Anything. Clearly Some Of You Haven't Really Paid Attention To The Movie "The Social Network". FaceBook Is Generatinng A Lot Of Money To Keep It Running For Free. Reason Why?, The Ads That You See All Over FaceBook, The Games You Play, And FaceBooks World Wide Promotional Use. So Let'sBe Serious And Think With Your Mind And Not By Sight."
 A friend also posted a link to where Mark Zuckerberg said in a press conference he was in no way or form EVER going to have FaceBook charge it's users. Here is the link Click Here. I mean I just wish people would stop and think sometimes. FaceBook is not charging no time soon! Not Never!!! So stop with the repetitive post and do some research.

No comments:

Post a Comment