November 29, 2010

Christmas Tunes???!!!


Now, that Thanksgiving is over. I was pondering whether it is the right time to start playing Christmas Music. Actually, when should people start playing Christmas Music? I love the Christmas holiday, it is one of my favorite holidays or shall I say my all time favorite. I love listening to all the music from old school to new. When should one start playing Christmas music? I really want to break out and blast Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You", Jessica Simpson's "The Little Drummer Boy", and Frank Sinatra's "Merry Christmas" lol. I'm trying to wait till Decemeber 1st, but c'mon seriously I can't wait. Help Me Out! What Do You Think? Am I Being Really Thirsty? Or Do You Agree? I need to be in the gayest spirit ever lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment