November 20, 2010

2010 Fashion Fall Trend: Sweaters


My last blog post, I've been telling you my dilemma with me not knowing the fall fashion trends. Well, lately I've discovered my own. So far for the fall, I've been wearing a lot of sweaters. I own about 3 right now in my closet, but I find them very cute to match it up with a cute scarf. I'm obsessed with scarves. Scarves has to be one of my many favorite fall fashion accessories right now. Sweaters are very dope to dress up with a nice jean or skinny jean, cool boots or chucks. I think if you're going to wear a Sweater you're going to automatically accessorize instantly. Jewelry is a good thing to add on, but not so much. This is my obsession so far and I hope to be enchanted with more lol.

I'm wearing an Puma American Flag Vintage Sweater, Black Ear Muff Headdress, and a Vintage Puppy Scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment