November 27, 2010

Chris Brown - In My Zone 2

Not so long ago, as soon as Black Friday was about to end exactly at 11:59 P.M., Superstar Chris Brown released his "In My Zone 2" Mixtape via twitter, facebook, and his website. I never knew that Chris Brown was releasing a part 2 to his smashing "In My Zone" mixtape he released last year. To make things sound worse, I gladly follow @ChrisBrown on twitter and I haven't seen any tweets that he was releasing a mixtape. Lol, maybe I follow way too many people. "In The Zone 2" is supposed to be a leading mixtape to the follow up of Chris Brown's 4th LP entittled "F.A.M.E". I haven't heard "In My Zone 2" as of yet, but when I read the tracklisting, I'm sure this album is going to be pretty dope! I'm a big supporter and fan of Chris Brown and I will still continue to support each and every project he comes out with. His music is remarkable incredible, his dancing never causes frowns, and his drive for performing is what every artist should have. Everyone download Chris Brown's "In My Zone 2" mixtape after the jump. Enjoy. Let me know what you think.
Download Album Here: In My Zone 2

No comments:

Post a Comment