November 19, 2010

Throwback Friday - R. Kelly "Trapped In The Closet"


Today's Throwback Friday is R. Kelly's "Trapped In The Closet" series. In 2007, R.Kelly took to the entertainment world by coming out with his own story telling song with twists and turns. There are 22 chapters in this musical story. R. Kelly's a great R&B singer and I must say "Trapped in the Closet" series took his career to no other. I never watched all 22 chapters, I think I stopped at like 13 or maybe 12 lol. However, today is the day where I will sit and watch all the chapters to see what happened in the end. All I can remember is, cheating, killing, backstabbing, secrets, midgets, police chase, and how you doing. Check after the jump to view the "Trapped in the Closet" series.









Enjoy! Grab Some Popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment