November 4, 2010

DASH NYC Is Open For Business!


Remember when I posted something about Operation 119 Spring St. Soho,NY? Well, the Kardashians has done it again! November 3, 2010, the Kardashian businesswomen Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe have opened up their third chain of the DASH Clothing Boutique in Soho, New York City. The store opens officially for business today from 11am-8pm. The Kardashian's other locations for DASH is in Calabasas, California and Miami, Florida. DASH NYC was greeted by tons of fans as the red carpet pulled out and the guest rolled in to see the new DASH. DASH NYC has a way different feel and look from the other chain stores. DASH NYC gives you the New York Soho district feel, and I read a special room was made only for the V.I.P....wonder what that is about lol. I sure will be making my way to the new DASH this coming Saturday and of course I will blog about it. I wish DASH and the Kardashians all the utmost success and joy of the store and their entire careers. I love them all and having DASH in NYC is a blessing. thank you girls! Love you much! To see more pics of the store opening look after the jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment