June 1, 2012

Throwback Friday - Real McCoy "Another Night"


I remember growing up in the 90s you just couldn't turn the radio without listening to a string of the hottest club songs that were out at the time. Most of the club/dance songs were in movies and then some could be heard being played at block parties or cookouts. Of course, I was too young at the time to go clubbing, my ears immediately fell in with the fast uptempo beat and soulful voices artists penned on the song. The 90s club music made you feel free and stress free. 

One of my favorite songs would have to be the Real McCoy with "Another Night". I don't recall where was the first time I heard the song, but I know this beat that I would be unforgettable. I had no idea the group filmed a video for the song. I couldn't be more excited than ever. Take a look at the video and observe how music videos differ from today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment