June 12, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Skinnygirl Daily Cleanse Berry Smoothie


For those who are on a strict diet this week like myself and need a fast cleanser why not try Bethenny Frankel's Skinnygirl Daily Cleanse Berry Smoothie. This smoothie is for the on the go girls who don't have time to sit and have breakfast or sometimes not enough momentum to grab a snack as Bethenny says. Well, this is at least what Bethenny says about the smoothie on her website. Berries couldn't have been the perfect choice to cleanse with. 

Everything here is safe and healthy to drink, trust me I wouldn't give you anything you could die from.. I think I need to make a gallon of this and just use it throughout the rest of the week. Beings though I already have a well balanced meal, I'm just using this to rush my water weight off of me.  

Check out this simple recipe for a Skinnygirl Daily Cleanse Smoothie:

Serves 1

One skinnygirl daily on-the-go cleanse packet
1/2 frozen berries (or your favorite fruit)
*1/2 banana fresh or frozen 
1 cup ice
1 cup unsweetened apple juice

Preparation

Blend all of the ingredients together adding and reducing to meet your needs. Enjoy!

*peel and freeze browning bananas to avoid waste. They're great to store and use for smoothies.

Check Out More Recipes From Bethenny.com 
Follow Her On Twitter @Bethenny

No comments:

Post a Comment