June 4, 2012

Weekend Recap 6/1 - 6/3



5/1
Friday night couldn't have been such a blast. I don't know if you all are following me on Twitter, Instagram or FaceBook, you'd know for the past two weeks I was dying for McDonald's Chicken Nuggets. Well my dying starvation finally came to end as I went with my friend Britnie to McDonalds for a late night catch up date. To end Friday night, I engaged in a long phone conversation with my BFF Britany which included looking up funny videos on YouTube, eventually coming across one of our favorite YouTubers Ices Brown



5/2
Saturday was a chilled day, my sister came over to drop off my nephews. she had a baby shower to attend in New York City. Spending time with them could be a blessing and yet a curse. They both can be good, but when they are bad, they are bad! Not all the time though, I love them. Maybe me and kids just don't mix well or i'm not used to crying, screaming, running around and being hungry every time food is in the vicinity. I endued up being introduced to my new favorite musical Bye Bye Birdie. Vanessa Williams looks stunningly beautiful as always in the film. 

5/3
Sunday chill. My nephews left and it was just my brother and I in the house to do what we always do best and that's be lazy. Well, except for myself I had school work to take care of. For my summer class Intro to Film, I have three movies I was supposed to watch over the weekend: Casablanca, Juno and Singin' in the Rain.  I didn't even finish them this weekend only because Sunday afternoon I tried to watch Casablanca and it put me to sleep. I didn't even watch the whole thing, maybe it's because during my solo movie afternoon I devoured a nice big cheese steak sandwich. 


Sunday night, I did watch Empire Girls: Julissa & Adrienne on the Style Network at 9pm. I love the show already, I thought I wasn't going to find Julissa interesting, but there's a lot people don't know about her which I found more people can relate to her. The show's first two episodes gave you much of what an actual celeb-reality tv show should be. If you haven't watched it or want to watch it, I will be sure to post the episodes on my blog, weekly. 


I didn't get a chance to watch the MTV Movie Awards this year. Update me on who won big and who looked phenomenal on the red carpet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment