June 14, 2012

Throwback Thursday: BeBe's Kids


Who remembers the Robin Harris 1992 cartoon comedy starring comedian Faizon Love, Vanessa Bell Calloway, Marques Houston, John Witherspoon, Wayne Collins Jr. and other funny timeless actors where a single man meets a beautiful mother of one, decides to take her out on a date and the day of realizes he has to deal with her best friends three bad ghetto kids?!  Talk about a bachelor's worst nightmare, this movie was my favorite growing up only because my blended family could relate to it, except we weren't ghetto like these kids were. This movie will always be a favorite of mine and I think you all will love it as much as I do. For today's Throwback Thursday I'll be sharing the movie with you...simply because this is a major THROWBACK!!! 

Watch & Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment