June 7, 2012

Living Out Of The Norm (Craziest Thing You've Ever Done)


Everyone has got to have a crazy moment in their lives. I  know for me, I've done so many crazy ridiculous things I don't even know where to start. Growing up as a child, I remember having a infatuation with wizards, witches and magic. I guess my love for magic came from Disney movies and TV shows such as Bewitched and Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I did have a normal childhood, I just experienced a bit of too much fiction. 

One crazy thing I did during  my witchcraft era, was creating potions using the bathroom sink. Here's what I used to do, I don't think my mother knows or anyone else of that matter; I used to push the sink stomper down so that it could hold water, take baby power, lotion and liquid soap. As i'm gathering the products, I begin to fill the sink up with hot steamy water and begin to pour some of each ingredient into the water. As the humidity from the hot water begins to take over the whole bathroom, I would use my toothbrush and stir the mixture together and sing the song from The Little Mermaid where the evil octopus Ursula made her potion to make Ariel talk. By doing so, I clearly was creating any potion/spell possible to man. 

Now I did this on every occasion I went to the bathroom or was about to take a shower. I never got caught or thought I did, but I thought it was the most fun I've ever had with water, baby power, lotion and liquid soap. What was it doing for me at the time? I have yet answered that question, but you couldn't tell me I wasn't a warlock (male form of a witch). I think that's one of the craziest things I've ever done that was completely out of the norm. I laugh about it now while people think I'm simply insane, but it was something that occupied my time as a child. 

As I stated before everyone has got to have a crazy moment in their life when they did something totally out of the norm. Now i'm asking you, what is the craziest thing you have ever done without getting caught? 

No comments:

Post a Comment