July 29, 2010

Easy To Get Around My Blog Now!

Check Out The Menu Bar!!!


So, I am so happy, I got the chance to play around with Blogger. I added this new menu bar and added page links to my blogsite, to make it easy for everyone to get around and get to know me just a little bit better. You really can't see that much, but I added a About Me, Facts, Photos, Videos, Radio, Eye Candy, Vocabulary, Charity, Store, & Contact links. Each tab has something different inside.

About Me: Information about who I am, what I do, & what's my future will be like.

Facts: Tons & Tons of Facts about me that you never knew.

Photos: Pictures of me and my journeys.

Videos: Videos of my daily life, and adventures all over.

Radio: Some of my BlogTalkRadio clips will be posted.

Eye Candy: The hottest Eye Candy Guy & Girl of the week.

Vocabulary: A list of words me & my best friend use often.

Charity: A Charity Fund I am beginning and hope to make global.

Store: Things that I am selling, every dollar will go to my Charity.

Contact: Places where you can contact me.

Enjoy the new layout & site and let me know what you think about it...
Thank You For Veiwing And Commenting . I Appreciate You Taking Your Time Out To Read What I Have To Say.

No comments:

Post a Comment