July 9, 2010

Guilty Pleasure[S]




As of lately my eating skills has gone down hill. I've been pigging out all this week and it must come to a complete stop! My guilty pleasure this week has been Pizza & Powdered Donuts (Hostess). I thought I could control the cravings but Carbs has and will always be my weakness. It's also rare I eat donuts unless they're from Dunkin Donuts but, my GOD! the powdered mini donuts Hostess makes are unbelievable delish!. This weekend I think the reason of me pigging out was due to the fact of 4th of July. When holidays come around especially during the summer you know a lot of folks Bar-B-Cue. Come next week I'm going to be back on my workout routine and eating healthy. What are some of your guilty pleasures and how do you try to avoid them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment