July 15, 2010

Tattoos: A Turn On Or Turn Off


So a popular trending topic on Twitter was discussed about favorite turn ons. What is a turn on? You may ask that question if your one that is not really involved with the new hip talk or meaning of things. A Turn On is a word used to describe what fascinates a person about a particular object, person, book, movie, song lyrics, etc. A Turn On is something enticing and something good. On Twitter, a person's turn on happened to be a person with tattoos. Tattoos are a permanent mark on the body and can be a multitude of things as symbols, pictures, words, numbers and just about anything you can think of. Now a days, tattoos are taken to the extreme, people are getting tattoos just about anywhere on their body even on their faces.

I personally think some tattoos are cute and some are just plain BLAH! I don't have any tattoos, I thought about getting one or two but I'm still kind of a modern person. I like to save my body for future references one such as; Job Interviews & the job itself. I'm not knocking anybody who has a tattoo and has a job. I understand the fact of  hiding your tattoo or getting it somewhere your boss can't see but I don't see the point of just covering up something you want shown. I believe a lot of people get tattoos because of who they see on television from rappers, singers, actors, models & etc. About tattoos being a turn on, I truly don't see it as a turn on to me. I wonder what turns a person on about a tattoo on a person's body. Tell me how you feel about tattoos and if you find them a turn on or turn off. What are your thoughts....

1 comment:

  1. Tattoos are not necessarily a turn-on but they sure as hell can be a turn-off.

    I have two tattoos and I did not pick them out of a book, I designed them myself and each one has a purpose. But my boyfriend does not any tattoos.

    It's not really a turn-on but I do get TURNED OFF when I see guys with tattoos on their necks or faces. It just looks so damn GHETTO. That whole tear drop on your eye thing, and what you are PROUD that you killed someone? Gross. You're ex-girlfriend's name on your neck? GHETTO.

    I think that tattoos are beautiful if it has a meaning and purpose.

    ReplyDelete