August 2, 2010

American Idol Season 10: Registration

Sunday was a busy, bright and early day for me and my best friend. Well, if you haven't read or noticed, I'm auditioning for "American Idol Season 10". I auditioned in 2006, but the producer judges felt I wasn't what they were looking for at the time. In 2006' Jordin Sparks took my shine. Congrats, To Jordin and her ongoing success. But, speed up to 2010, four years later and I'm back with also millions of hopefull people in the line to be America's Big Idol. Thanks to my Aunt for waking up extra early around 6 A.M. to get us to the registration by 8 A.M. when I say people had things to do, people had things to do. My aunt had to be somewhere at 11 A.M. and my best friend had to be to work at 3 P.M. It might not seem that bad, but trust me, when we got there, the crowd was heavy and the waiting was crucial.

Long story short, I got to register within 2 hours as also my best friend got the adition wristband instead of the guest haha. I also took pics of the lines and some of a cool Michigan license plate. Registrations were held at The Izod Arena in East Rutherford, New Jersey. The easy part is over with (registration), now comes time to audition; which takes place August 3rd. I'm beginning to get nervous, but I know what to expect. Wish Me Luck, & I Hope To Be Your Next American Idol. Pics after the jump.

1 comment: