August 20, 2010

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Season 5



Who's Ready For More Krazy Kardashian Kaos??? Well, I Know I Am! "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" is back for a 5th season and more crazier than ever. This time around Kourtney has Mason, Kim is Single and Khloe' is still in her honeymoon phase. I've totally been on E! Online, non stop just to play the Kardashian games and watch little sneak clips of this years season. I'm so ready to see everyone in their own environment, especially Rob since he's shacking with Khloe' & Lamar lol. I wonder if Kourtney & Scott are working it out in their relationship and what SINGLE ANTICS Kim will get herself into. Kendall and Kylie have also grown up, so I know they're dying to give us fun crazy teenage antics too! Well, I guess this end leaves the top notch best parents on the show....Bruce & Kris. Kris's hair looks so good this season and Bruce is a hot dog on a saturday night club lol. I hope the Kardashians stick around for 2 more seasons...okay maybe 3. I just can't help to love stepping into their lives seeing first hand what they really go through. All the crazy drama, laughter, and sexiness will all happen this Sunday, August 22nd at 10pm On E!. What are you most looking forward to this season? Who's your favorite Kardashian? How cute is Mason Disick? peep the video...

No comments:

Post a Comment