August 28, 2010

The Common Cold



How cute is the cartoon above lol?

Yes! Everyone, it's true i've contracted the common cold. Well, I blame it on this past weeks weather which spiraled from cold and rainy to warm and sunny. To add, I think my mother made me sick due to the strong air freshener she put somewhere in this house of ours. I just contracted it yesterday starting with a funny sore throat, but I started taking medicine for it asap. It is day two and i'm feeling a little better, but in the congestion stage. Besides, gargling with salt and warm water, drinking hot tea, Theraflu packages, and eating warm stuff, does anyone know a great remedy to get rid of a common cold especially the congestion stage? PS. I like Vicks, but I hate putting it on my body, so that will be a no go lol.

1 comment:

  1. For the sore throat my dad would mix a cup of water with a tablespoon of peroxide and make me gargle the whole thing. It tastes a but funny but the peroxide kills whatever bacteria you have there and makes your throat feel brand new. As for the congestion there is a Vicks Nasal stick that you snort like cocaine. lol No need to rub the Vicks on yourself anymore. I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete