August 31, 2010

Tasty Tuesday: Three Cheese Omelet

 Today's Tasty Tuesday Meal, I bring you "Three Cheese Omelet" Recipe shared with us from the Food Network Channel's own show "$40 a Day" curtesy of Miss Katie's Diner cooked by Rachael Ray. I really don't have Omelet's too often, but when I do I like to go plain and simple. After seeing there can be a lot of different types of Omelets with vegatables, spices, and meats, I felt it was too much choosing for me and I'd probably freak out with all those taste in my mouth. God led me to the most deelicious cheesiest Omelet of them all. A Three Cheese Omelet! Yummy! I can tell you it tastes so good with syrup! Yeah, i have quite the sweet tooth lol. Recipe after the jump, ENJOY!!!!


Ingredients
  • 1 ounce melted butter
  • 3 large eggs, beaten well
  • 1-ounce mild cheddar, shredded
  • 1-ounce aged provolone, diced
  • 1-ounce aged Swiss, diced

Directions

Using an 8-inch, non-stick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add beaten eggs. Add the eggs begin to coagulate, add the 3 cheeses evenly over the eggs. As cheese begins to melt, and before the eggs get brown, flip or turn egg mixture over. Continue to cook until the cheese melts. Turn omelette 1 more time. The finished omelette will be a nice yellow color with the cheese melted. Serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment