August 16, 2010

Babysitting On A Friday???

me & Jasiah! 

Last Friday, I helped my sister out and babysat my 11month old nephew while she had a mini day off at Six Flags Great Adventure. I love both my little nephews to death. Sadly, my other nephew Jayshawn her first child, wasn't coming over just his little brother Jasiah who we call Siah or Fat Butt, but I call him "Mr.Stubbens". I can only babysit for like 5mins and that's enough for me. 5mins feels like a half hour to and hour when it comes to babies, well with me. I think I did good for a first time full day of babysitting. I had everything down set to a T! Babysitting isn't for me, but for my nephews I can watch them for a full day once a year. More pics below.

Playtime

Me & Siah

Naptime

Lunch Time

Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment