August 12, 2010

Sex Toys???





Strap-on
Just a wondering question for all those who would like to answer. Do you believe in sex toys? If you ask me...I certainly don't! I feel they are a waste of time and there is nothing sexy about a plastic device as a turn on. I feel the touch of the hand is better than anything. I haven't tried any sex toys, but I don't think I will either. No offense to those that use sex toys or devices. I know there are tons and tons of devices for men and ladies. If you ask me... the ladies have a lot of them am I right? Based on the picture above I mean it shows the devices are for FEMALE USE only, or if your gay you can use it too. I want to know what you think about sex toys? Guys, do you believe in flesh light? Girls, do you want your guy/girl to use sex toys on you? What's your favorite sex toy? Do you believe the touch of the hand?
Penis Dildo
Fleshlights

No comments:

Post a Comment