August 23, 2010

Last Week Of Summer Vacation

For all those College Students (like me), this is the last week of summer vacation. I hope each and everyone of you, spent the summer safe and full of new excitement. Unfortunately, I didn't have one of the summer's I always enter, because I was taking summer classes. I did get a chance to attend my "American Idol Audition" and I partied at a club in NYC. The highlight of my summer was just spending time with my best friend. I guess for those College Students who dorm must have it pretty tough this week, between moving in or doing huge last minute shopping lol. Time to pull back out the alarm clocks and going to sleep early. Want to know how I wind down my summer?
I pretty much have this week all under control, until school starts and then I'm totally off living on schedules; but what the heck, schedules aren't made out for me. I'm much of a slob kabob when it comes to getting supplies and books for school. I tend to get my text books/reading materials the first day of class, but after classes just to make sure what book the Professor really wants us to get. Notebooks, Pens, etc. I think I get the same day too lol. Don't pass too much judgement on me.

Anyway, the last week of summer vacation, I like to take a day and hang with close friends just to catch up and see how the summer went overall compared to last, I start working out hard and eating right (wow, LaTroy what can one week of working out do to a body), I try to order at least like 8/10 items of apparel (exaggerating maybe 5/6). I try to sleep early before 1'oclock A.M. and set my alarm for 7 A.M. just to have that feel to wake up in the morning and not be so slouchy or tired. Btw, I'm a morning person, because I love music. I'll get into that at another time. Overall, I just calm things down, and slowly graduate the summer festivities to a minimum level of 4/5.

Well good luck to all those going back to school next week, and those trying to fit in their last party attendances lol. I would really like to know what you do to wind down the summer and gear up for school.

1 comment:

  1. Since my sleeping schedule is all kinds of jacked up. I take sleeping pills the last week before school so that I am not going into school looking like a zombie. I just try to relax as much as possible and read whatever books I wanted to since once September hits I'll only be reading textbooks.

    ReplyDelete