August 26, 2010

The First Apartment

 Hmm, so it's about that time for you to move out of your parents house and into your own right? Well, at least I know i'm not moving out of my mother's house until I graduate college. Call me whatever you want, but i'm in no rush. As some of you don't know, I'm planning my first apartment. That's right! I said APARTMENT! There is totally nothing wrong with renting. I plan on living by myself with just my dogs and my career in PR, I can't rely on mortage. Well, i'm in the process of planning what I want my studio or 1 bedroom apartment to look like. I already have a big idea of what I want my apartment will look like, but i'm not going to share that with you right? lol. I'd give you one hint; my first apartment is going to be in NYC. You can see some pictures of what I think is cute for a first apartment according to me. I'm not saying go straight for these ideas, but to have the dream apartment/house you want, it takes time. Deliberate every room in the house and then start to working on each room one by one. Unfortunately, I probably won't be the one to follow my own advice but whatever lol. Hope you like some of the cute first apartment pics. Remember, your first apartment should be a place where a lot of junk is not going to fit lol j/k.
Living Room

Kitchen(Island)


Bathroom(Brick)

Bedroom

Closet(Personal or Walk-in)

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved the apartments that have the exposed brick. The all brick walls have this personality that I am in love with and it saves on the cost of paint!

    ReplyDelete