August 19, 2010

The Spin Crowd





: Everyone keeps asking me what is PR? Well, this Sunday right after “Keeping Up With The Kardashians “Season 5 goes off, stay tuned for a new reality show based on PR. The show is called "The Spin Crowd" and it features Jonathan Cheban and Simon Huck as we get a backstage pass on what PR is really like. I mean if you don't know what PR is then you need to know it stand for Public Relations. PR is my major, and people are always getting it mistaken for a promoting group. Yes! PR is some type of Promotion Squad but not fully, just watch the show Sunday at 10:30pm on E! And you'll get more information on it. Every Sunday a special different celebrity guest will make an appearance, so you don't want to miss it! Hmm, maybe someday I can work for "Command PR". Well it's one of my long term dreams. This is what I'm in school for; I love the thrill and excitement of PR Labor.


No comments:

Post a Comment