August 9, 2010

Secret Ultra Lounge in NYC

I really don't party, but I have to say being 21 its a LAW you MUST PARTY!!! Last night, I had the pleasure of being invited to a club hosted by my friend Jason aka "Enfamous"; a rising singer. The club was "Secret Ultra Lounge" in NYC downtown area. I had so much fun with Enfamous and his camp. It was really nice to see and meet everyone who FULLY 100% Supports Jason with his music and him as a person. The music was right, the boys were cute, and I mean most of all you're partying with JASON! like how fun is that??? lol. That boy sure knows how to get DOWN!!! It was a night I will never forget, It was my first club i've ever been to since turning 21 back in January 2010. Right now, the hit club song is Enfamous's smash new single "Point & Grill". The crowd was going crazy wild when the song came on. Everyone please check out "Enfamous" on FaceBook, MySpace, Itunes & Buy His Single!!!! WooHoo *Point To Your Haters, Grill Em'*! Thanks Jason Had So Much Fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment