October 15, 2012

Undiscovered Talent


So I bet you didn't know I sang. Well, not professionally...YET! But I do have aspirations of becoming a singer. I've been singing since I was 6yrs old; I discovered my love for singing during my sixth birthday party, Batman Themed and I ditched all my friends and family and had gone in my room to watch Disney's The Little Mermaid. "Part Of Your World" came on and I just remember singing the song so beautifully that I felt a connection with my voice and my spirit (goosebumps). Ever since then I've been singing!

I've did the whole reality tv talent competition shows (American IdolThe X-Factor) but I just wasn't quite lucky enough to make it to Hollywood. I guess it wasn't my time yet; but I still sing so I guess I'll get discovered when I will. Though, the music industry sucks right about now. For a while now, pop singer and X-Factor judge Demi Lovato's new single "Give Your Heart A Break" has been playing constantly in my mind and I just connected so well with the lyrics I just had to sing it. The only thing about this song...it's a tough song to perfect!!!

This weekend, I sat in my room and over and over practiced the song until I got the keys and pitch right, not to perfection yet, but I'm getting there. I thought i'd share with you guys a little of what I sang. I recorded a video and did what millions of others do...UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE BABY!!!!

Check It Out! I Hope You All Enjoy :-D!

1 comment: