October 24, 2012

Let's Get Real: Has Anyone Ever Been Under The Knife (Cosmetic Surgery)


Has anyone ever thought to get cosmetic surgery? Or do you know anyone who has went under the knife? 

I'd love to hear your stories or someone you know who has been under the knife. I'm all for people and their decision to get cosmetic surgery and I don't discriminate or judge in any form. Cosmetic surgery has been an option of mine for some time now. I would love to take out the fat in my face to have a more define cheekbone area as well as getting liposuction. 

I'm not 100% sure this is something I want to go forth with, but it's just an option that's up in the air for right now. I don't know when i'll actually consider doing it, maybe after I read stories from people whom I know have got it. 

I'm not going to base my decision on high profiled cosmetic surgery; only because i'm not a celebrity and I don't have that amount of money to pay for a procedure. Yet alone, pay for the best surgeon in the country. 

If you or know anyone who's been under cosmetic surgery, please share your or that person's story with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment