October 23, 2012

The Skorpion Show: Tamar & Vince Ep. 5, Fix My Life, Sharmeka Moffitt Burned By KKK, Lance Armstrong & More


I know it's been a while since I shared with you all some of The Skorpion Show's episodes, but I hope by me not posting the videos doesn't mean you can't log onto their YouTube channel and watch the videos for yourself.

Our favorite boys are back for a highly discussed video with topics chosen by us the viewers for Kevin and Makael to discuss. Topics on today's recent episode include Tamar and Vince Ep. 5, Iyanla Vanzant Fix My Life, Sharmeka Moffitt burned by the KKK, Lance Armstrong and much more. Of course we can't but get into the silly antics of Kevin and Makael weekend stories as well as on camera side conversations with Bernadette or one of Kevin's family members. 

Watch The Latest Episode Below

Make Sure You Subscribe To The Skorpion Show On YouTube, Twitter & FaceBook! 

The Skorpion Show Store

No comments:

Post a Comment